Reviews (628)10/10, no notes! Highly recommend! 🔥 Never got my giveaway SMHAs I say in all my shows, if there’s ever an issue with an order, reach out so that we can work something out.
The fact you have a 1⭐️ for a giveaway card is crazy. God bless. great deals fast shipping thank you 😊 cards are in excellent condition. conditions shown on screen thoroughly. I got exactly what I expected. shipping was fine cards secured and arrived safely. Cards were exactly as expected I love this man so much. Great cards and vibes.
Unfortunately the order never got to me. But that’s not his fault and he still deserves the love. Grateful for the givvy! Thank you! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much, I appreciate all your help! Great experience, minor hiccup and he delivered exceptional service. Thank you so much! Amazing deals and great vibes! Thank you for the cards! Highly recommend this live! Happy with order. Thank you! quick to reply back on my questions and received my items to find they had been extremely well packed! Thank-you Sir! Much Appreciated!! Fast shipping and great packaging. Great guy. Great cards. Fast shipping. Everything came super well Cards look amazing and were packaged very well. Everything showed up well packaged. Thx! Thanks for getting this to me fast. 🙏 I WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN!! GOAT OF WHATNOT Thank you for the cards! Everything came exactly how they were displayed perfect condition. I will be buying from the seller again. Packaging was great. Seller has great communication. 🙂