Reviews (1,321)Packed safely and came with a sticker, thank you so much! 🫶🏼 Amazing service and fast shipping! Thank you so much! 💟 best cutie streamer on this app🫶🏻 Always a great experience with this seller! My orders arrive quickly, everything is packaged securely and with care, and I’ve never had any issues. You can tell they really take pride in making sure everything arrives safely. Always reliable and a seller I’m happy to purchase from again and again. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 10/10 love my cards thank you Thank you, Holly! Great as usual ✨🫶 I got everything I wanted, but the shipping took just under a month to get to me. Not sure if it’s here far or not but it still took almost a month.
Thank you for your feedback! I’m glad to hear you received everything you ordered and that you were happy with the packaging and accuracy. 💕
I do want to clarify that all of my orders are shipped within one business day, and I always make every effort to get packages out promptly. Unfortunately, once a package is accepted by USPS, the transit time and any delays are outside of my control. I’m sorry that USPS took nearly a month to deliver your package, and I completely understand how frustrating that wait must have been. I appreciate your patience and your support! So amazing every stream. So kind and sweet making sure everyone has a great time and leaves happy. Amazing! Thank you very much, beautiful new cuties for the PC 🥹💕🫶🏼 Thank you sm!! Will purchase from again <3 Excellent stream and seller all around! Everything was packaged securely and shipped quickly, always a fun stream to be in! Holly is the best streamer ever. Amazing stream, fast shipping and even greater packaging. Thank you twinnn The packaging was great. The cards look fantastic. Will definitely order again! Thank you for the surprise tarot sticker 😘 one of the best on here and nicest person you can deal with. yall check her out THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU HOLLLYY 🤩 Holly saw me asking everyone for a specific card in other streams and she came across a stream that had the card! I didn’t make it on time before the show ended so she was able to snatch it up for me. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME OMG!! THANK YOUU 😭😭😭 LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE 💕💕 tytyty ! Holly is the best! Great packaging, fast shipping and the best cards 🫶🫶🫶 Thank you so much as always I LOVE my cards. I LOVE eeveelution day!!! Holly always finds the cutest cards. If you haven’t tuned into one of her streams before you must!! She’ll quickly become your new faveeeee to watch. 💕💕 AMAZING CARDS I’m so excited to own them thank youuuu