Reviews (185)Everything was nicely packed & great condition love all the items Great seller!! Great cards!!! Idk where to start! Shipping was extremely fast, bird is really good w communication and is extremely friendly and has crazy fire deals. The stream is full of such good vibes and I loved being a part of it. I cannot wait for future shows and seeing what other goodies I can bring home. Thank you again bro you truly are one of the best sellers on the app I hope everybody else can find you as well 🙏🏾thank you so much bro it means alot!! 🙏 great cards with even greater prices! all hail the dirtybird! A+++ cards came in very nice an package will buy from again. Completely satisfied and happy. Great deals at a great price Pop arrived well packaged and in great condition. Thanks! packaged with care, it even showed up a day earlier. 10/10 great giveaway fast shipping Amazing condition and fast shipping Amazing deals. Great dude 👍 Great seller, fast shipping, great packaging, card arrived safely. Thanks! A++ Great deals! Check them out! Fast shipping great packaging! Thanks for the deals !!! Ty for all the great deals Quick shipper with great deals!! Ty