Reviews (157)Incredibly fast shipping and very friendly streams. Definitely a good recommendation from me Thank you for the free Pokémon cards and fast shipping. Much appreciated! A+++ Thank you 🙏 you guys are the 🐐 goats, came in super fast too 🙌 REALLY GREAT STREAM ‼️ ALWAYS FUN AND AFFORDABLE ‼️ GREAT WALL ALSO ‼️ FAST DELIVERED AND WELL TAKEN CARE OF 10/10 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Got torched on the rips, but got major snipe on phantasmal etb for 20. Showed up quick and in great shape 🤘🏼🤘🏼 thank you for the fire streams Thank you 🙏 came faster than I thought Ty🙌 It didn't arrive for what I paid Great show!!! Thanks so much!! Amazing Stream! Packed and shipped instantly 🙌🏼 showed up in pristine condition! cant wait for the next show! Highly recommend! Card was just shipped in envelope. Card is slightly bent and has whitening Thank you Ian for the givey! It came fast. Very fun stream and good people Went in on a character break and unfortunately didn’t hit anything, so I received a couple of bulk cards. I was surprised to find two bulk cards loose in the bubble mailer. No penny sleeve, top loader or even a team bag. My givvy was in a little bag though! Great show and great prizes!