Reviews (1,004)Love love love 💕Sweet, thank you, Susan XOXO Always amazing pieces and such an amazing seller thank you 💜 Thanks, Brittany! I appreciate you oodles of noodles! really awesome earrings. thank you! Love my jewelry from I dream of jewelry very, very unique! Always the best sterling silver pieces 💕 My daughter absolutely will love the gold over Sterling CZ necklace for Christmas. thank you so much! Thanks for the goodies!You’re so welcome, thank you! 🌷 I super love my moon ring, harmony heart, flower earrings. Best purchase ever. That ring is amazing and the harmony heart incredible. You have great taste my friend 💖 One of my favorite sellers ! it's beautiful! TY I’m glad you you love it, enjoy XOXO ⭐️💖🌷 The absolute best jewelry and host!! Love I dream of jewelry. Thanks, friend ⭐️ I appreciate you! Absolutely amazing like the host 💜 💜 What a package!! I love everything and cannot recommend this seller enough. She’s a lovely person and has fabulous taste and jewelry!! Much love ❤️ Very nice vintage ring! Beautiful! Thank you! 🤗❤️🎉 I love my bracelet ✨️Yay I’m so glad! 💕⭐️🌼 thank you for your purchase! great seller with beautiful jewelry. highly recommend!Thanks girl, I appreciate you 💖⭐️🫶🏻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve been shopping with her since I first started on Whatnot, and she has never disappointed! 💕 Antique and heavy is her favorite, and let me tell you—she finds some AMAZING pieces. 😂💍✨ Her shows are always fun, her pieces are gorgeous, and she’s just an all-around fantastic seller. I’ve found so many treasures with her over the years, and I’ll definitely keep coming back for more! 💎🖤Thank you for the best review EVER! I appreciate you oodles of noodles 💖 Love the sugar skull ring!!Yesss, so stinkin good! Enjoy! All of the pieces are very unique and excellent quality. Gracias amiga You’re so welcome, friend 💕🫶🏻⭐️