Reviews (224)I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Wish I could rate more stars. Exactly what I ordered, packed very nicely, good quality real stuff! Hands down the fastest shipping on whatnot again and again!!! And thank you so so much for the incredible giveaway, seriously!! Lil bro loved everything, thank you so much again!!! thank you! I love the needoh nice cube! great ahow and great prices. super fast shipping too Shipped quickly and with care. Would buy from this seller again! all are authentic. thanks! Thank you for the nice ice baby!! Thank you for the giveaway! Great deals on great items!!! Shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition.
Thank you so much for the great review 😊 Got them yesterday thank you so much It was in perfect condition when I got it!!!
That’s awesome 🤩 thank you! Packaged really well & came in perfect condition! :)So glad you’re enjoying your purchase 🤗 Perfect! As always it’s great! Thank you!Really appreciate the continued support 🤙 Fast shipping! Exactly as described I love my NeeDoh Nice Cube, thank you so much! 🩵🧊😊You’re welcome! Glad you’re enjoying your purchase 😊 Arrived as described and super fast.
Appreciate the great review! a great seller, thank you so much!! everything was wrapped well and shipped quickly, great prices too! Love our new needohs Glad you are enjoying your purchase 🤗 Honestly such a great seller. Worth every penny, great quality, real stuff. Package nicely, and fastest shipping I’ve had on whatnot!!You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much from me and the lil bro once again. Look forward to seeing more shows. Keep doing what you do brother I really appreciate the support and kind words! Thanks for noticing how much pride I take in shipping 😊 Tysm! Very fast shipping! Thank you!!! Fast Shipping. I appreciate the business 😊 fast shipping & great packaging! thank you for my needohs :) You’re so welcome and glad you are enjoying your purchase 😊 It fake bro
I’m not sure as to what you are referring to? The only order I see was for a GIVEY for a NEEDOH nice ice baby. That I can assure you is not fake! Please dm me to discuss.