Reviews (2,207)excellent seller always quick delivery and well packed. Will always get from them brilliant sweets and cereal As described lovely seller thank you x I won a freebie and that was amazing and I ordered the transformer cans and my son was over the moon with them.. thank you so much Michelle another amazing order never disappointed with anything I order from you.. thank you so much xx Great seller and products 😊 perfect as always thank you x Arrived in Excellent Condition, good Products, packed well, would Recommend IFoods great service came on time Fast delivery wall packaged. quick delivery great items thank you 5 stars Super fast postage! Packing elite 👌🏼Thank you Michelle ❤️ Simply the best snacks at great prices, received quickly and always some unique items on your streams. Thank you! Lovely sweets and rapid receipt too ! Will visit again
Great seller. Lovely items, packaged well. Fast delivery 👍 I unfortunately got these while in a heat wave so they were all completely melted. Was unable to eat them as they had gone into one big lump. Not the sellers fault I guess. Great service though and good shipping times. Thank you for the sweets, well packaged and fast delivery!