Reviews (472)Awesome people!! Thank you so much for the extra car in my box. The custom cars & card art are amazing. Got my stuff today I can wait to open it The best! Great guy, amazing true full customs with incredible attention to detail. Great deals and super packing and shipping. Fast shipping and great packaging like always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All good thanks! Great job on packaging!! Got my box dropped in the mail today thank you Fast Delivery. Great Cashcab Nice 👍 Custom and I received it today very securely thanks 🙏 💪🏾sweeet thank you great job Fast shipping and great packaging ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. My go to for loosies solid selection as always love gett customs from here ❤️ Simply the best! Go see ignacio for top quality customs! fun auction, grandson and I enjoyed it together, lots of great cars. Super fast shipping with great packaging. Always satisfied with my orders.10/10 on everything, would 100% recommend. This man makes the cleanest customs on whatnot! 3d printed wheels, custom paint, custom decals, custom cards that match the car's these and the price he sells them at will not break the bank. If you like killer customs and a fun show, drop in. Give Ignacio a few minutes of your time. it'll be worth it, I promise.