Reviews (335)Love so much! Tysm! Packed very well and safe! 🫰🏽 Tysm! Sorry for the late review it barley let me do it! Love everything! 🫰🏽 Excellent items. Secure shipping. 5 stars Everything came in great and thanks so much again bro will be back. Great streamer for the waifu. Great first purchase experience! Card well packaged! 🫡 thank you! I loved the cards in person, especially Cynthia Great variety! I’m always able to get what I want Order was packaged very well
tysm!! Love my cards, quick shipping and a great show. Will be back for more! Goat streamer! Always has nice stack of cards and ships them safely. I’m so happy with everything!! Tysm!! 🥰 Definitely recommend getting This guy is the absolute best. Incredible cards. Incredible shipping. Incredible VALUE got a bunch of extras as well. super happy with the purchase One of my favorite streams. There were so many variety of singles and was a friendly group to chat with. Everything arrived safely well packaged, fast delivery. Will purchase again. Great Seller, Got the cards in great shape.THANKS GOON! W cards! Love the look of them for sure