Reviews (634)Unusual charm(s) at at very reasonable price. Always super quality too. Amazing bracelet. I love it thank you x Lovely ring thank you so much Thank you so much. Happy with my purchase Really pleased, I feel like I got my hands on some beautiful pieces for such a good price! Beautiful item thanks gang Love my charms 😍 great service as always xxx A great necklace and a lovely ring. Both in really good condition and dispatched quickly and packed with care. Great quality Silver items quick delivery Thank you x lovely as always!! Thank you x Lovely items- especially the donkeys! 😀 All brilliant items as ever! Thanks Ryan and Jade! fantastic charms, very pleased with them. Lovely and clean, well packaged and speedy delivery. Many thanks 😊 Great items at great prices. Thanks x Great show, a new one for me. Some lovely pieces, good prices, packaged well and received quickly. Lovely couple, thank you, I will join again. arrived quickly and in good condition Lovely seller! Beautiful item! Everything is great! Thank you!🌷