Reviews (396)I love my givvy! thankyou!! Thank you for the crossbody bag giveaway Beautiful agenda! I love it , such a great deal and quick shipping. Thank you!!! Thank you my friend for my fendi bag and fendi fur pom pom 😍🤩 I love it. Thank you for shipping asap and for all the goodies😍🥰 Thank you!!! Jaz always has amazing deals and great pieces!! Buy w/confidence! Absolutely loveeee my two new hats! They are in excellent condition and I can’t wait to wear them. Thank you again for a beautiful package. I appreciate you always! 😊🙏💖Awww, I’m so happy you love your two new hats! 🥰💕 Thank you so much for your sweet message and for always supporting me. It truly means a lot! I’m so glad they arrived in excellent condition, and I hope you enjoy wearing them! 🥰🫶🏻 As always PERFECT!!! FAST SHIPPING TOO!!! Thank you so much for sweet givvy😊Youre welcome! Thank you for joining my show ♥️ Obsessed!!!! Always fast shipping, amazing products, extremely friendly! Shows are fun to watch! Yay! thank you so much my friend! 🥹💕 This means the world to me! I’m so happy you’re loving your purchases and having fun on my shows! 🫶🏻 Thank you for always supporting me and being part of my little Whatnot family. You’re the sweetest! 🥰 Kindest seller ever with amazing deals. The LV strap is perfect. Thank you Jazz!!!thank you so much deb! 🥹💕 You’re seriously the sweetest! I’m so happy you love the LV strap, and I’m always glad to find you a good deal! Thank you for your continued support and for always being so wonderful. 🫶🏻 Enjoy your new piece! My Fendi wallet is excellent condition. Love it!! Already using it. Thank you!!! 😊 Great jewelry pieces for amazing prices! Love all your items! Thank you so much. Wonderful seller. Absolutely the best! Jazzy always goes above and beyond to make sure her buyers find exactly what they want. Fast shipping and packed with such care. Thank you for another wonderful shopping experience! This is the very first time i saw a incredible packaging. Thank you so much for insuring that my anniversary gift for my wife is well taken care of. Thank you for a good deal. And for more free gifts ❤️❤️ Thank you for helping me make my wife Happy, She’s more than satisfied with her 1st LV hand bag. 💼 Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! I’m so happy to hear everything arrived safely and that you appreciated the packaging.
I hope your wifey enjoys it for many years to come.
Thank you again for your trust, your support, and for being such a wonderful buyer. Wishing you both a very happy anniversary! 🎉❤️ Loved the surprise! Yay! You deserve it girlie! ♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE my purse thank you so much again for the thoughtful packaging. You are the best! Love my new Chanel top! And for such an incredible price 😍 amazing seller! Highly recommend! My item was exactly as described, packed with care, came with extra goodies and arrived sooo quickly!! Thank you Jaz!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you!! I absolutely love my newest bag charm! 🩷 Amazing seller, always ships super fast, and her packaging is absolutely impeccable. Never disappoints! Don’t hesitate to check out Jazzy’s shows and inventory you won’t regret it!