Reviews (465)Thank you very much love the card Great packaging fire cards definitely recommend getting down in pandas stream Great cards. Well packaged and shipped on time. Such a great seller! Tysm!💜💜 Fast shipping 🐼 shows are always great! 🔥 cards great stream Good deals, clean cards, fast shipping, and no issues!! Thank you, I’ll definitely be back 🐼 is top tier!! Great seller, awesome dude in general and amazing cards! Thanks as always bro 🤙🏼 Shipped well, great deals, thanks again my man! Panda is the man! Awesome show and great cards! Good deals on nice clean cards, well packed and shipped in timely manner. Thank you! Great show! Great seller! Cards are always 🔥 Smooth transaction and fast delivery. Highly recommend to buy from Always great cards from the panda Top notch show … seller … and cards 🙌🙌 One of the best shows on WhatNot! Definitely recommend! He didn’t use the correct postage so I charged me $8 for a $2 a card then blocked me when I asked for a refund.iknowwhatyoudidlastsummerSeller
Nick. I responded to you every time, and quickly.
Told you to request a refund from whatnot.
Not sure how else I can help you sir. Sorry it charged you $8 for your Givvy that you received.
Excellent seller. Great cards. Great show. Cards arrived quick and well packaged. Panda has an insane collection of cards! Tons of hidden gems! You won’t leave his show disappointed 💪🏼