Reviews (33)I received my package today and the quality of the clothes are excellent! If I could give more than a five star rating I would! This is definitely one of my top sellers on Whatnot! Just can’t say enough good things about her! Loved 🥰 Thank you so much Luv❤️💛hope to see you again🥰 Everything was very good quality! Folded neatly and taken care of for shipping! I will definitely be shopping again!Aww thank you so much for your sweet review!🙏🏼💕🥰 I really appreciate it and thank you for your support! Can’t wait to see you again in the chat 🥰💋 Love my givy!! Watching this show is always so fun, they bring the best vibes and have the cutest things!! I live in CA and got my delivery next day!!!Aww thank you Val for your sweet review! So happy you loved your stuff! Hope you can join us again 💕🙌🏼🙏🏼 Love everything! Glad to support ya! You two were awesome! Love your show and I will be back! Also, love my items too! Great quality! 🌹Thank you so Much Mandy, your awesome! We got some new pieces you may love hope you can join us again we appreciate your support love ya! 💕🙏🏼 I appreciate the giveaway items you sent!! Thanks so much! You guys are amazing and I see your shows going far! 🌹Aww you’re amazing!! Thank you so much! Your support and kind words mean so much to us!!! Thank you so much Mandy!!! 💕💜💕💜💕💜💕 Nice bracelet, but I will need to get the clasp fixed. It will not close. Beautiful stones though.Hi Sue, sorry to hear.
I inspect all clamps and hardware before a sale and after, so sorry you had trouble with it, it might have been dinged or something during transit. We would love to make it better please let us know if you would like another bracelet? Please DMS back. Thank you 💕 I cant say enough. i never got such a great buyers giveaway TYSM. I also love everything I order and I want a city, cars are amazing. Amazing, great energy.Thank you so much Aww thank you so much Rachel for your support and kind words, so glad you loved your gift 🥰💕 Hope to see you in our up coming shows 😍🥰🙌🏼🫶 Love it! Thank you so much ❤️Thank you so much for your review and support!💕🥰 I got the cutest givie ever!! A beautiful silver bracelet with soft pink and crystal inlays. Feel good quality and super cute!! 10/10 recommend! Thank you so much we appreciate your sweet comment and support! 💕