Reviews (463)Beautifly packed as allways! 🫶🏻 An absolute legend to deal with!
Huge thank you to James and Hailey for always making the live breaks so much fun! 🥰 You both go above and beyond, and it genuinely feels like catching up with friends every time. Amazing breaks, great vibes and such a great experience! 💖 Very happy with how everything arrived Very happy with the packaging all came in great condition Absolutely loved my 30th Anniversary Pokémon pack breaks! 🎉✨ Fast shipping, great communication and such a fun experience. Can’t wait for the next one! 🥰🎴 In the break I got a roll, and I rolled Lugia CC. In my package not only did I not receive my Lugia CC card. I didn’t receive anything to do with Lugia at all. Being a 500$ card I’d like either compensation or the card sent to me.Hey Legend, we did discuss this in DMs but I’ll re-iterate as a reply to this review.
You jumped into a pack break which the show notes stipulate that you are bidding on a spot in a pack break, you only receive the card if that card is pulled. The lugia was not pulled which is why you didn’t receive the lugia. I’m sorry that this was not what you expected which is why we have a sign on the stream to check show notes before bidding. Packaged well and arrived quickly! Arrived safe and secure! Absolutely love joining imanis streams and securing the goodies 🫶🏻 very happy, packaged well Thank you!! Great condition and packaged so carefully Super as always. Arrived from Oz to Ireland in less than 10 days! Massive win! Perfection 11/10! No notes 👌🏻 Got what I ordered
Good communication
Good condition
Fast delivery
Highly recommended Great packaging and service! Imani did the craziest pull on my life! I can’t believe 1st time buying a pack from his stream ended up with a G/RGB Mew card. Absolutely insane!
Very happy with the service and a regular viewer for his streams. Along side this, I’ve had some nice luck with other rare cards.
Thanks Imani! Wow is all I can say. Amazing show and amazing packaging. Will definitely be buying more off Imani! I had a great time watching the stream, also picked up alot of great deals would recommend. I thought I was going to get more but I only got 5 cardsHey Legend!
Unfortunately that is the nature of the breaks format and hence why the information was listed in the show notes. For future just ensure you read the show notes to know what you’re bidding on so that you’re not disappointed. Sorry that it wasn’t up to your expectations.