Reviews (51)Thank you so much! As always ❤️❤️❤️❤️ my merchandise- and enjoy the show!!!!
Can’t wait for the next show!!! One of my all time favorite sellers! Always had new items and fast shipping! Thank you sooooooo much !!! 🩵✝️❤️ I have received so many compliments on this! What a great find.
I love to hear that! Thank you so much for all of your love and support🖤 Stunning. These pieces should be much more expensive than what is being charged! Absolutely gorgeous and such a great price. Fast delivery! I love love love this seller. The items are beautiful, exactly how advertised, and arrive so fast. I will be buying more from them. I appreciate your support so much🫶🏻 The prices and quality are amazing! As always love love love all my treasures I purchased! Can’t wait until your next show!! So happy to support you on your journey! 💕 I purchased a pair of earrings and I absolutely LOVE them! They’re so cute and even better in person. I’m excited to see your shop grow and can’t wait to see what you bring next! 🥰Thank you so much for all of your support❤️ we appreciate you more than you’ll ever know! Welcome to the Ink and Thread family🫶🏻 Second purchase here and cannot say enough about the seller! Great items, fast shipping, and very personable! Looooove my sweater and my 2 sets! Also love the fast shipping! Always pleased! Love my
jewelry What great prices for fantastic quality! Looooove my new Fall clothes!!! Looking forward to the next show!❤️❤️❤️I am so glad you love your clothes! We look forward to having you in our next show🖤 Love my jewelry and clothes! Enjoyed the show! It’s like shopping with loads of friends! Can’t wait for the next show. Love how fast I receive my purchases!Thank you so much for continuing to support us🖤 Excellent condition. As pictured. Fast shipping. Quality pieces.
Thank you so much for your love and support🫶🏻 The sweetest seller. Very personable, has great quality items, and fast shipping. You cannot go wrong shopping with her! Thank you so very much🫶🏻 I appreciate your support more than you know! Welcome to the Ink and Thread family🖤 Fast shipping. Great prices. Quality products. Thank you so much❤️ we appreciate your love and support! Thank you so much.I love these earringsThank you so much for supporting us! Welcome to the Ink and Thread family ❤️ Alexis- you are a great host! I want everything I see on your show. Always leave the show wanting more! I love my jewelry and clothes. Never disappoints!!!!! Love the fast shipping. Can’t wait until next show!❤️❤️❤️ Oh my goodness! I love all my jewelry- the quality and prices are amazing! As always my goodies arrived so fast! My favorite whatnot show! ★★★★★
I got my jewelry AND the cutest little checkered bag to store everything in, and I am OBSESSED! 😍 Everything was carefully packaged, shipped super quickly, and arrived perfectly.
The host is absolutely amazing! She was so fun, enthusiastic, and made the whole show such a great experience. And get this—it was only her 4th show!! She did an incredible job, and I seriously can’t wait to see where this journey takes her. 🥹💕
Thank you so much for my new jewelry collection! I’ll definitely be back! Thank you so much❤️ we truly appreciate all the love and support! Thank you for all of your encouraging words! Welcome to the Ink and Thread family🫶🏻 Looooove all my beautiful jewelry! The quality exceeded my expectations. I will be back for all your shows! Thank you so much. Also love the quick deliveries.
Thank you so much🫶🏻 we are so glad you loved your goodies! Looked brand new! Excellent condition! Love love love!🫶🏻🫶🏻 yay! We are so happy you loved your goodies!