Reviews (165)As always love everything I get from this seller. She is the best!! Stunning! Package arrived fast! The work is amazing! Another amazing and fun pen!!! Thank you cant wait to purchase more. The most amazing and creative selection of pens! Absolutely love each and every one that I have purchased! ty for the giveaway arrived quickly nicely packed Well another order of pens and they just keep getting better! I am never disappointed with my shipments. The Imelda is beyond stunning. Absolutely in love with these pens Pens are a piece of artwork! So cute and well thought out! You will love every single one and go broke in her show! 😂 Some of THE BEST pens on whatnot! I set my alarm to make sure I’m there every Friday and Sunday for her shows because I don’t want to miss her great work and her warm demeanor. You will love her show and her work!! Get you a pen from her!! She’s amazing!!! I will be back!! Wonderful seller! Tysm for the giveaway! A truly humble seller who is so appreciative of her customers. And, her pens are gorgeous to boot! Thank you so much! Amazing seller, so kind and supportive to other sellers. Definitely looking forward to further shows. Beautifully made pen really eye catching.
Im always so excited to open the packages from this seller. The pens are absolutely stunning and always make me smile. I use them at work and they make a bad day good. The pens arrived quickly and perfectly I love them thank you so much. if you ever make a scar let me know.. can't wait to use my toppers Fantastic seller. Beautiful pens, very kind, and I love catching inkfinityandbeyond live shows! Great vibes and her pens are so fun and uniquely her style~I love it 💗💗💗 Love this so much! Thank you❣️ super cute cards and sticker! thank you