Reviews (264)Loved my item as it pairs well with my snoopy Stanley cup and love the bonus gift that’s as given will definitely shop again! Very cute Winnie the Pooh watch. Looking forward to repairing the band so I can wear it. Thank you for the secure packaging. Kind host. Came on time and as described, thank you very much Super nice products and FAST shipping!! Thank you Amazing seller, Super FAST shipping!! First of all, I feel like I got scammed because the price was above retail above manufactured, suggested retail price, then add shipping so I paid way over for a used watch.
The shipping was fast quick while bundled
The product itself has scratches that were not disclosed on the bracelet and has skin in the grooves the box has scratches on the inside and outside
This product easily should’ve been $100 less than what I paid for it
I was scammed Great products and super fast shipping!! Thanks so much!! Quality Products and Super FAST shipping! 5 🌟 seller! Awesome smelling fragrances
great communication and amazing deals. thank you. im definitely buying more from this page again My first purchases from InlandEmpire and won’t be my last! Nice watches. Fast shipping Great smelling fragrances Best seller ever thanks buddy Thanks Ray, my dad loved the watch. I've purchased a few watches from Inland Empire Trading Co., and every experience has been excellent. The watches are always exactly as described, shipping is fast, and communication is top-notch. Ramon is an honest, knowledgeable seller who truly cares about his customers. I highly recommend him and will definitely continue buying from him. Best seller any where always expanding his Empire Great watch’s, fast shipping. Buy with confidence! Items arrived super quickly, packaged well, and just as described. Will definitely do business with this seller again. Super nice products! Fast shipping!! Highly recommend! 5 🌟 Coolest watches rim come back for more and parts. Thank you so much