Reviews (384)I purchased my items on the 13th and I have them in my hands today, the 15th. They arrived super fast and were packed w/care. Thank you so much Angela. I enjoyed your show. A pre-bid item, beautifully packaged to arrive safely! Just as described. I highly recommend this seller! ❤️ Extreamly happy with my buy, was packaged so well So happy with all my purchases! Beautifully packaged, fast shipping, and everything was as described. I'll be back! Ty ♥️ I really enjoyed being a part of inspirationtreasures show. I loved the variety of vintage and unique minis she had on her show. I also appreciate the care she took to ensure my minis would arrive safely and quickly. Thank you very much. I look forward to joining one of your shows in the future. Thank you beautiful cards! Super fast! Packaged well. loved all my goodies I got ❤️ ty! Thank you ! every is perfect 👌 The postcard “givey” I received from Angela is really nice. Shipped quickly.
Betty (M4v) Beautiful pieces! Thank you! I absolutely love this. It’s in perfect condition. Thank you so much. Thank you so much for the beautiful postcard!!! I love it and plan on framing it. What a great giveaway.
Michele One of my favorite deliveries ! so stinkin cute & fits so well on my trinket shelf! thank you! Great seller. Amazing items. Will return!!🤩 Great giveaway thank you 😊 unsure if candlesticks are actually brass or just brass plated. Very happy with everything else. Thank you so much for the Amazon gift card. What a GREAT giveaway