Reviews (199)Great pen. Love the craftsmanship and weight of the pen. Oh my gosh!! The pen is just beautiful. I loved watching it being made. Beautiful Watching interrogator show is so therapeutic for me. It’s so amazing how he create these amazing pens. He and his wife are a joy to talk to. Can’t wait to order another pen Abalone pen is beautiful 🕊️
These are beautiful handcrafted pens. I just love them. thank you. Incredible craftsmanship and an amazing show and a lovely couple too. What more could you ask for. Absolutely LOVE my custom pen! ❤️ You can tell how much care and craftsmanship goes into every piece. It’s unique, beautiful, and even better than I expected! I highly recommend this seller if you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind custom pen Not only was the show a great time but I love my hand made pen can’t wait to use it love my pen, thank you, like the live stream keep up the good work 👏 🙌 like the new angle of the camera. I loveeeeeeeee my pen. I can’t wait to purchase another one. Maybe a glow in the dark pink pen lol. He and his wife are simply amazing and caring people. I’m looking forward to meeting them both one day. I’m going to personally make that trip. They are like family to me. Love them dearly I have to say, I just received my package and I am FLOORED. Such craftsmanship and amazing packaging. 10/10. Real deal! What an incredible experience. Amazing host, very skilled and quality pen. Definitely something to hand down someday. Thank you! The best seller on whatnot besides me 🤣 jk. Great pen I love the craftsmanship and the time spent with every piece. Thank you so much 🙏 As always the pens are exceptional pieces of craftsmanship. David is a great host and all around great human. Thank you sir. Outstanding pens, really cool and unique. Ty for the pen again. The craftsmanship is awesome. This is a great seller y'all. The pen came in perfect condition and great shipping time too. Y'all need to go check out one of his shows. Everything I received was beautifully made! David is a true artist and I highly recommend watching his show or checking out his shop. He and his wife are so kind and they are the exact kind of people you want to support when supporting small businesses. 😊 It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks David!!! Absolutely top level craftsmanship. The pens are beautiful. David is an awesome seller and human. Will definitely be back to shop and hang out. Thank you sir for 2 quality pieces. like my pen and shavings, thank you, good product and price, like the live stream keep up the good work, love watching very calming watching the art being made....👏👏👏 very nice pens, with quick shipping! Thank you, highly recommend!!