Reviews (179)Don’t sleep on intrinsic 🔥 Super Amazing!!! Thank you again!!! 🔥 Amazing deal and fast shipping!!
Thank you so much for the givvy. I will visit your show often. thanks again, Great seller Had a shipping issue ! It was a usps problem not his problem ! He was with me the whole time step of the way ! Until my package arrrived ! Great customer service !! Great guy !! Nice coin !!🪙 Ty !
I really enjoyed being a part of your show and truly appreciate the very generous giveaway I won from you. This seller went above and beyond to make sure that the giveaway got on its way to me and I received it today. such a lovely 1 oz. Coca Cola silver bar! Thank you very very much! Great seller. Fast shipping. Thanks!!! Great seller.
Outstanding shipping.
Awesome shows.
Will buy again. Superb seller, must watch. Will definitely be back for more deals! Awesome seller! Friendly and more than fair with their deals, willing to work with buyers, and fast response times to messages. I’ve added them to my go-to list of sellers for silver! ❤️♥️❤️ sweet deal, thanks 5 stars 5 star seller, very satisfied with my purchase. Will surely be back for more! Awesome seller 🔥🔥 definitely check out his shows!!