Reviews (26)Loved the vibes and when I had an issue with shipping (not the item) she did not hesitate to help out! ✨ thank you! Love the bracelets! Thank you so much!! 🩷🩷Yay, so excited you love them! 🥰 great pants, thanks!Soo glad you loved them! Sorry for the delay in shipping, the holidays were crazy for me and time got away. Appreciate you! Seller helped me find the perfect pair of jeans! Thank you I love them and the shipping was quick <3 Yaayyy I was so hoping they would fit just right! So glad you love them and tysm for your purchase! 💕 absolutely loved my stuff and the freebies were amazing🥹💗 thank you sm love, such a great seller on here guys don’t miss out !!🫶🏽Girly, thank you so much! I appreciate you more than you know and I hope you loved everything! The best seller! She’s so calm and chill and fun to hang out with during her shows. She has great stuff and prices and next time I hope she lists her dog for bid as he’s adorable! But go buy from her! Great stuff, great prices and just overall good time watching her show! Thank you so much for the amazing review, I seriously appreciate it so much. I’m so happy that you loved everything and I hope it got there in a timely matter! The Doggo will continue to be in all of the shows lol I think he was the mvp 😂💕 Very happy with my order! Thank you! 😊 Yay so happy you loved it 🥰 Arrived very fast & I love the shorts! Thank you 🤍Yay I’m so excited you love them!! They are sooo “it girl” micro shorts, was so bummed when they were too tight on me. Thank you for giving them a good home! 💕🥰 Absoultely loved my jeans !! Thank you so much gorgeous 💗Just realized I never replied to this. Sorry I’m so late. Sooo happy you love them!! 😍 Thank you for giving them a great home. 💕 Love it and received it quickly. Unfortunately the lid was cracked. Not sure if it got damaged during shipping. I’m so sorry it was cracked!!! I definitely don’t remember it being cracked before shipping it out. I apologize for that. If you order again I will definitely send a lil gift. Hope you enjoy the moisturizer!!