Reviews (1,145)Unfortunately 3 items were missing. It looked as if the package had opened and was taped shut. Seller responded quickly and refunded me for the missing items. Great seller! Just an unfortunate packaging issue. love my package thank you so much! great prices, cute items & fast shipping! thank you🤍 very happy! will be back. I loved buying from this seller. Items arrived better than expected. This SELLER made this whole experience such a joy! Such an amazing seller with fair prices and so sweet! Order was packed perfectly and i can’t wait to get more! Item was packed well and arrived quickly everything was packed well and shipping was quick! I really enjoyed being in her show. such a sweet lady with great items and great prices! thank youu!!🥰 Thank-you for an easy & pleasant transaction. Will buy from again! A+++ Seller!!! Thank-you for an easy & pleasant transaction. Will buy from again! A+++ Seller!!! Thank you every arrived safely Quick shipment. Gorgeous bowls! Product was as seen and shipped quickly. Well packaged Great stuff ! So happy with it Great items! Very good deals and great packaging The best packages and always incredible items and deals! I LOVE PACKAGES FROM IRI! They are always filled with such surprises because I always forget what I bought! lol. Such an amazing seller! Great pieces, prices and packaging! Thanks for sharing your pieces. amazing piece! thank you sooo much for sharing your finds :)