Reviews (48)Great givy! Thank you!Thank you for joining us! Sweet seller. Everything arrived as shown. Thank you!I’m so happy the algorithm led you here! See you soon🪵 cute mini tea set. thank you 🙏Thank you, can’t wait to see you again! Received the little box today and I have put all the playing cards that I have won off of Whatnot! Enamel boxes have a choke hold on me🫣😂. Thank you!Glad you received it safely! I’m also a box person….treasures in every one! as always quality, and elegance beautifully wrapped in a box. Thank you once again.Thank you again! Until next time 💚 Thank you! Thank you for joining the show! 💚 So thankful that I found your shop and show! Beautiful things!! I love each one of my purchases. Thank you for packing them safely and shipping them quickly. See you again soon!!🙌🏻🤗🌟Thank you so much! I can’t wait yo see you again! I love all this. I’m happy you live your items, don’t be a stranger! Look forward to seeing you! Items were great but packing was nonexistent salt and pepper shaker was wrapped in a brown bag and nothing else. I’m sorry you were disappointed in that packing, did the item arrive broken? Very happy with my chenille bedspread purchases.I’ve got a few more loaded in the shop! Thank you Linda! Great cups and packaged very well. Thank you!! She was so amazing!! She is very patient and kind will be coming back everything was also Mickey package and protected Thank you so much for joining me live shopping! I appreciate you and hope to see you again 💚 Gorgeous piece! Will shop here again Glad you love it! Look forward to seeing you next time! Love all itemsGlad you love them! Thank you for your support! Love my items! Thank you! Thank you, please keep checking back! Thank you! Love this set. 🩵Glad you love it, thank you!