Reviews (104)Love my purchase- such fast shipping too! One of the fastest shippers! Arrived in great condition. Thanks so much! Great seller and book was packaged well. Love this copy of Stardust - is exactly as described! awesome purchase, great deals, top notch seller. the books were well protected and they got here relatively quickly. I had no need to communicate with this seller after the purchase so I suppose that is a good thing. Thanks again, for everything! Great seller, love my purchase, thank you very much! I'll be back! Awesome packaging and fast shipping! Thanks! Isaac has a great selection of books and always is accommodating to his buyers. My order was packed well and shipped fast! Thank you, as always! ✨ Arrived quickly and in great condition! Came quickly and well packaged. A great seller and all around great guy as always. Thank you so much!! 💗💗 Got this book by accident but I’m really happy with the results it’s in the list now Super quick shipping and books were super secure. books in great condition! Books arrived in great shape and shipping was secure & quick! Thank you! Fast shipping! Got exactly what I bid for! Best sci-fi and fantasy on whatnot! Always look forward to your show and I can always count on you to be able to complete my collections. Thank you so much! Great selection- really looking forward to these- as is my son! The graphic novels are amazing! Absolutely stunning in person and couldn't be happier. Thank you so much! Love shopping with Isaac! Greatest selection of newer sci-fi on whatnot. All of his boxes are waterproofed and then the books come wrapped in brown paper which makes it seem like little Christmas presents. I love it! isaac_secondhand_mage_booksSeller
Thank you for the glowing review Lyn! I appreciate all the support and your engagement with the viewers!