Reviews (310)Isaac’s shows are just a damn good time. He keeps things moving, brings great stuff, and makes the whole show fun to hang out in whether you’re buying or just kicking it in the chat. He’s fair, genuine, and treats people right—which goes a long way on Whatnot. Every experience I’ve had with him has been solid. Definitely one of those sellers you’re always happy to see go live. Keep killing it, brother! 🔥💪 Great seller. Amazing deals. I highly recommend you attend their shows. Super fast shipping. Come in and buy some stuff. You will get that 5 star customer service! Thanks for the doohickey... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ABSOLUTELY TOP-TIER SELLER!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you haven’t jumped into one of Isaac’s surprise sets yet, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT!! 🔥🔥🔥 This guy knows how to put together a surprise set! He doesn’t just throw in one or two good items and fill the rest with junk — there are legit BANGERS spread throughout his sets! 💥💥💥 Every time you think you’ve seen the best hit, another one comes out!
You can tell Isaac actually puts thought, time, and MONEY into building these sets and making sure his buyers have a chance to walk away with something awesome. The excitement stays going throughout the entire show because you never know when that next HUGE BANGER is going to hit! 🎯🔥
And it doesn’t stop when the show is over. His SHIPPING IS CRAZY FAST! 🚀📦 He gets your stuff out the door quickly, and his packaging is honestly on another level. Everything I’ve received has been packed incredibly well. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ABSOLUTELY TOP-TIER SELLER!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you haven’t jumped into one of Isaac’s surprise sets yet, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT!! 🔥🔥🔥 This guy knows how to put together a surprise set! He doesn’t just throw in one or two good items and fill the rest with junk — there are legit BANGERS spread throughout his sets! 💥💥💥 Every time you think you’ve seen the best hit, another one comes out!
You can tell Isaac actually puts thought, time, and MONEY into building these sets and making sure his buyers have a chance to walk away with something awesome. The excitement stays going throughout the entire show because you never know when that next HUGE BANGER is going to hit! 🎯🔥
And it doesn’t stop when the show is over. His SHIPPING IS CRAZY FAST! 🚀📦 He gets your stuff out the door quickly, and his packaging is honestly on another level. Everything I’ve received has been packed incredibly well, protected, secure. Super fast shipping! Thanks Isaac!your welcome im sure your husband was happy hopefully you put some back for Christmas lol Great tools at awesome prices I truly appreciate your generosity. You’re a beautiful soul! Isaac runs a great show and wonderfully balanced surprise sets. Highly recommend his channel, fast shipping and packaged well. Great show, tossed a nice custom FB in my box since I hit only smalls. What a great seller! this M12 charger changed my life I'll never be the same Great shows! Awesome seller!! Keep going back!!! Excellent product great packaging came before I expected Amazing seller and guy!!!