Reviews (387)super gorgeous plants. i was worried one wasn’t going to make it, but after a week, its looking way better and healthy Not my best purchase. Quality poorisahvonnysucculentsSeller
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please don’t hesitate to send us a message—we’re always happy to work with you and make things right with your order. Your satisfaction is very important to us! 💚🌵 Little cotton cactus was thirsty when it arrived, gave it a drink, and the next morning is was nice and perky! Stunning plants! Sweet seller, fast shipping!!! Some were a little beat up from the trip but overall very satisfied with my plants. I was looking forward to the small accidental piece of cactus that had attached to the soil of the cactus i bought and the host said it would be left. it was removed by the time i received my cactiisahvonnysucculentsSeller
Hello. I am truly sorry about that I had told my helper to make sure it was left there I even asked her twice and she said yes. Not sure what happened there but I can always send tug a new attachment One plant came with a bit of root rot so other than that, they wouldn’t have known about that I guess it is sable and they might’ve got it from the distributor like thatisahvonnysucculentsSeller
Hello! We are truly sorry about this on our next show we would love to replace your damage plant. ❤️❤️❤️ Great looking plants! Will buy from again. isahvonnysucculentsSeller
Thank you so very much!!! We would love to have you back! ❤️ everything was wonderfulisahvonnysucculentsSeller
Thank you so very much!! ❤️ I love them! Thank you for my beauty succulents and for the bonus stimulants ❤️isahvonnysucculentsSeller
Thank you for joining our show means tons!! ❤️ All are packed nicely and arrived in good condition. Thanks. isahvonnysucculentsSeller
Thank you so much!!! ❤️ My succulents are beautiful and packaged nicely . 🫶 Will be buying again. Thank you so much for my plants. They are such beautiful, big plants. You packaged them so well, thank you. This was my first purchase from you, and I'm very pleased. See you on your next show. Everything arrived in great condition!
The plants looked healthy and the packaging was really nice
10/10 will be ordering again !
My plants are amazing! Thank you! I love my giveaway gift thank you! Wonderful packaging! Thank you so much! This plant was in good condition. Everything arrived perfectly Highly recommended! They sent me some beautiful succulents. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift! I love watching your shows; they're always so entertaining. I'll definitely be back to buy again.🌵🌱 Beautiful little succulents as always! Thank you!😊