Reviews (63)Thanks so much for the free stickers! PULLED ME A SECRET ILY MAMA💋💋 and it came so fast!! Everything arrived in perfect condition thank you so much! 💕 Love my sugar glitter bear! Thanks for the stickers 😊 Love everything I’ve gotten so far! 10⭐️ thank you so much isa i love my glitter horse😻 ITS SOOO CUTE! 💕 i just got a new phone so I cant wait to put it on my phone case 🫶 Everything was great. And thank you for the little Mofusand hipper. I love it Love my sugar glitter milkshake. She is beautiful😍
My grape Sonny is so adorable thank you so much! Came really fast! Everything was great thanks She does beautiful sugar glitter customs!!! And ships very fast! Thank you for the pink bunny!! Nicely packaged and so cute! Thank you!💖 fast shipping i love it!!
Arrived quickly and well packaged thank you These are even more beautiful in person!!! Fast shipping! Sweet seller🩷🩷🩷