Reviews (1,066)Received all my items today. Love everything, especially the dogs. Thank you for a smooth transaction, will be buying from again🥰 Thank you so much! I got so many compliments wearing this the other day! Thank you for my purchase! 😊 Thank you for my cute sweatshirt purchase!
So excited for my new yoga pants! Fast shipping!! Thank you ! Great show!! Wonderful seller! Thank you for my AMAZING item! Gorgeous Dress!! Better then even expected! Thank you!! Fast shipping! I got 3 awesome VS pink items that each had very minor imperfections and they were only $1 each! Very happy with my purchase! More stains that was worse in person then I relied
Love my top. The quality is great. I will be coming back to shop for more. Absolutely love this purchase! The quality is amazing, the fit is perfect, and everything arrived exactly as described. Great communication, fast shipping, and I couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this seller and will definitely be back for more! Love everything i received! Beautiful cause… great seller amazing amazing amazing!!! thank you so much!! 🩷🩷 Amazing cause, great vibes, and an awesome seller! Love my order and my new belt bag 🤩