Reviews (693)Love my JeepWrangler Purse ❣️❣️❣️ Everything super cute and great deals Great price and fast delivery 🚚 Excellent owala at an excellent price. Thank you. My shirt is in great condition. fast shipping great price what more can a girl ask for ❤️ This hoodie is so funny! Great for my Halloween loving daughter!! Very happy with all the items I purchased! Shipping was fast and everything arrived in perfect condition. She has so many cool vintage items you will not find anywhere else. Would highly recommend buying from her. 😄👍 one jump ring stick to a magnet supposed to be gold over silver not even complete crap Huge selection and a super convenient host! thank you so much i will be back 😍 Great packaging good shipping time
Thank you Awesome pieces at great prices! Thank you!! ✨✨ lovely seller and amazing deals! well packed item, thank you so much 🫶 love everything thanks so much Fast shipping, such a genuine soul. Really enjoy watching her Shows
Hi, I just got my purchase, I wished i would received better quality things, all of it looks like used and very old, I am really disappointed and the one red necklace I was waiting for didn’t arrived, I tried to look on the video receipt and it does not work, how can I get at least that one good item Ring is pretty thank you! Thank you so much for the bangle. I love it. Thank you fast delivery, package was great. If I could give you 100 stars I would. Awesome I'll be back Thankk you for the givvy!! I absolutely love it!! 🔥🔥
Very kind seller and lovely jewelry! Fast shipping and great livestream!! 🔥🔥❤️ ty for the extra stuff much appreciated, yayy!!!! Got some real nice pieces at real nice prices that were packaged very carefully!! Thanks so much.
💫✨⭐️ 💫✨⭐️ 💫✨⭐️