Reviews (199)Beautiful shades! Unbeatable prices! I’m obsessed. Thank you Aimee, you’re a wonderful host!💜💜💜 Amazing quality products as always! I absolutely love everything I buy it’s an always packages very well and she is the sweetest person ✨🌙♥️. This is my third purchase and I will always be back for more Thank you so much! Love everything Love all of my purchases! Fast and safe shipping!!. Omg all the cutest little stuff you could ever want in the sanrio characters, I shopped for myself but also got a buuunch of Christmas goodies ahead of time so I’m not crunching at the end of the year. She always has the best products and is always answering questions and accommodating her customers ✨♥️🌙 love her and her shop to pieces. items came absolutely perfect I love this seller she was the last one that had the androgyny lipstick from Jeffree Star she is my hero LOL please don't hesitate for buying her she is the absolute best Love my stuff. Will be back💕 Awesome stuff everything was packaged so well and arrived in good time thank you will be returning for more purchases 🙌🏽🫶🏽😍 Perfect order! Thank you so much She loved all the Hello Kitty items. Thanks again! Another perfect order! Thank you Absolutely the cutest stationary items ever!! Aimee, you’re absolutely the sweetest!! I can’t thank you enough for how well packed my items are! I’m obsessed and 💯 satisfied buyer! Thank you so much!!💕💕💕 Did not receive a total of 2 items from #4 and #2 and did not receive ANY ITEMS FROM #3! Thank you so much for my order! the girls loved the pencil pouches 🖤 Super sweet lady selling items. Great prices and fast delivery Fast shipping, unbelievable prices! She has the cutest statutory items you can find here on whatnot! She’s so sweet, patient and generous! She packed each item individually! Thank you Aimee! You’re the best!🫶🏻🫶🏻💜💜 Love all my stuff and such fast shipping tysm Aimee (Italianswimmer) is seriously one of the sweetest sellers on Whatnot! 💕 Everything was packaged with so much care, shipped quickly, & arrived exactly as described. You can tell she truly cares about her buyers & puts so much love into every show. & I have to mention… Miley is OBSESSED with her new squishy! 😂💖 She hasn’t wanted to put it down since it arrived! It absolutely made her day!!! Thank you so much for another amazing experience! If you’re thinking about buying from Italianswimmer, do it—you won’t be disappointed! 🫶✨ Great deals, fast shipping!! Ty 😁 Awesome seller! Fun shows and great items! Can’t thank you enough for the awesome givvy! It felt like it was my birthday! I hope you had an amazing birthday! Thank you for everything! 🫶🏼 She was so sweet, and it was such a fun experience tuning into her show! She had a fantastic lineup of character-themed items, and I ended up grabbing a really fun haul featuring Hello Kitty goodies.
My loot included a locked diary with a lock and key, about three to five of those handy medium-sized lined notebooks, a box of pencils, and four different blind boxes where you don't find out what you get until you open them up. I also picked up the cutest stackable Hello Kitty character-head highlighters where you pull them apart to see the color, a glue stick, a great variety of sticky notes, and a few other fun little items I can't quite recall off the top of my head. She just had so many great items available!
The prices were wonderful, and she is just a great seller overall. She even shared links to her other shows, and I definitely plan on catching another one. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️