Reviews (3,059)Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Great stream! Great product! Would strongly recommend! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! thank you, enjoyed your show Thanks for the hit on the case crown. Items were packed extremely well for shipping. I am very happy with my overall experience with this seller!! Will buy from again Absolutely love this room, their energy and spirit makes collecting a joy. They say if you collect what you love, then it’s all worth it, and the seller definitely makes it worth it! Great experience all around, hopefully they do nothing but continue to improve and grow! You know, whether it’s a givvy or a purchase, regardless I’m thankful. Never change and keep being genuine! 👏🏿
It Always cool finding other collectors who appreciate the hobby the same way. I’m a VeeFriends collector myself and love hunting down cards, pins, comics and all the little gems along the way. If you’re ever looking to add something to your collection, come hang out in one of my VeeFriends shows sometime, I’m always bringing something fun to the table. 📦🐈⬛️💣💥 Great cards, quick shipping, excellent communication! absolutely one of my favorite sellers on here. thank you again! arrived fast and well packed as always! Just plan on becoming a return customer after your first purchase!!! I appreciate you...ONELOVE family...ill be back