Reviews (611)Pullin 🔥🔥🔥 in here Chat! Get in! Fantastic cards! Great value! shipped quickly and securely! Plz check out my rip and mailbag reveal vids on YT CKHubb and TT CKHubbRips I received my card the other day. Thanks! Great seller. Fast shipping and packed well Great seller. Fast shipping and packaged perfectly Love the card. Great host & great cards. Great seller. Great packaging! Thanks Awesome guy throwing up amazing cards! Baseball knowledge is 💯 Good stuff as always! Follow us @FleaMarketBob. Shows 7 days per week! And follow our brew channel @FMBNWA launching soon! Better in hand than on stream! Item arrived super fast, packaged like a tank, and exactly as described. One of the best stream experiences on Whatnot. 🔥
A+ Seller — Buy with total confidence! 🤝✨ Great stream 💪 with some awesome sports cards!! 🔥 Nice cards and fast shipping. I got an Ohtani not the red and blue Jordan I purchased I stead of keeping g the wrong card. Reach out to me. This bad review isn't cool and sometimes packaging mistakes happen. Also what Ohtani did you get? Please send me an image. I have a client who probably didn't get their Ohtani and might have your Jordan
Awesome free givy cards thank you very much 😊