Reviews (47)Amazing cards thank you so much Cody and Ezra I appreciate it! Quick shipping, everything as described, and great communication. Amazing cards, thank you Cody for the great pickups!
ItsCodyt as always delivering cards I needed for my master set thank you! Cards came fast and perfectly packaged! Cody always provides the best cards! Fast shipping, great packaging, just all around amazing seller to work with!
awesome cards great price and arrived incredibly quick thank you! Fast shipping and great condition!!! cards came in perfect condition Amazing deals on bulk! Will absolutely be back to buy more. Shipping was fast and well packaged!
Awesome deals. thank you so much💪 The lot contained many duplicates which was disappointing. But the really annoying thing was the packaging- the cards would have survived a nuclear holocaust but a normal person couldn’t fight through the multiple layers of extremely sticky plastic. Thank you for a great show ! Love my cards! Came super fast, in great condition, and were handled with care! Thank you Cody and Ezra for such a great experience! I will be back buying again!