Reviews (195)great giveyYou’re welcome for your free giveaway. I do not know why you gave a 4 overall as it was free and now hurts my 5 star total review. I love my purchases from this seller. A++ seller. I’m so glad you love your items! Thank you! OMG what great finds! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you. Loved! Thank you for my stickers givy ! Thank you for the giveaway!! Such a sweet seller and amazing deals, thank you! I always enjoy shopping with Em! 💕Thank you girl! I appreciate you!!❤️ Fast shipping & all items were great! Really fast shipping. Package very well . Amazing seller . Great deals I love everything I’ve gotten from you! Such cute stuff. And I love that you wash the stuff before sending it out, makes them smell really good!!🩷Thank you so much girl! I appreciate you! everything was great 😃. will buy again.thank you Thank you for the adorable stickers givy! Loved your show!🩷 thank you for your givaways I loved all my items thank you so much for fast shipping and great prices Always happy with my purchases! Love everything and the extra gift!!! Awesome!! Thank you great seller!! absolutely beautiful pants for a amazing price! Thanks Thank you so so much! I’m so glad you love them!💕