Reviews (100)YOU THE BESTEST ALWAYS 🩵💫🩵💫 Never fails to have the absolute best packaging, the best inventory, Jess has it all at the best prices for you, couldn’t recommend this seller enough. 💞💞 Great seller! Items packaged extremely well. Everything was as described and in excellent condition. I got the rare in the neon tie dye dumpling!! So exciting! Thank you!! Seller is amazing!!! My item arrived fast and was packaged with care! Order came fast & shipped with care! I am BEYONDDD happy with my package!🥰🥳 It shipped to me so quick and safely!! I got such amazing deals too!🤭 Thank you so much Jess! It’s a blast hanging out in your shows!! Smusher arrived quickly and as described. My daughter loves it! Thank you!! Amazing packaging thank you so much Amazing seller. Fast shipping and excellent packaging. Will definitely be back Item was packaged carefully and shipped quickly.
Jess you are so amazing. Perfectly packaged…everything arrived in excellent condition…authentic needohs. You are one of my favorite sellers and I seriously look forward to all of your shows. Great vibes, great energy, and always so much fun! You are a gem! ✨💖 Thank you 🩷- Rebby Great shipping and authentic products. Extremely friendly and helpful! Would trust and recommend Thank you so much!!! 💓💓💓💓 Obsessed with my givvys 😍 thank youuuu Excellent seller and fast shipping! Thank you!! Fantastic seller!! Great variety of items. Packaged perfectly, super fast shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💓 YOU’RE THE BEST!!!!! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT Items were in perfect condition! And exactly as described. Super cute! Thank you so much🥰 my gumdrop was perfect <3 thank you queen!!! I got the sweetest note in my box. I thought it was so nice. Thank you. I feel more like a friend than a customer! Fantastic seller with a great variety of products! Super fast shipping And very well packaged! Thank you 🩵🩵