Reviews (374)Such a sweet and thoughtful seller! Her giveaway was the best! Love the dainty marquis topaz ring & tysm for the givy :) Such a fun show! Fast shipping! Thank you so much!! She is gorgeous!!
Lovely Jewelry ✨✨ thank you 🥰 I won a giveaway in a raid train and Jo sent me a cute mixed metal bracelet. Shipped quickly and arrived very well packaged! Jo is so funny! Her lives are so fun to be in and she has so many great pieces LOVE my Heidi ring! It matches my others perfectly! I couldn’t wait to get it! The color of the gems are so beautiful and fun! I got so emotional opening this package! Total nostalgia overload. everything was packed with the utmost care and arrived in perfect condition, as described. I had so much fun during this show 🩵 Beautiful watch! Thank you. Very beautiful jewelry and packing was nice. The Man Handle Me raid train was so much fun! Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace and the givy! I love my necklace! Came promptly and safely packaged I love my watch! Always a great show and happy to see you back. Thanks!! Loved the givvy, thank you!! 🥰 So very happy with my beautiful necklace! Jo is so fun and has beautiful pieces!! 🥰🩷 I love my new watch!! It’s now my favorite one from you, replacing my last favorite 🤣. I always find such great jewelry at your show . Love your shows so much!! Thanks! GORGGG!! Thank you!! 😊💓✨⭐️ omg the best givvy what the heck and shipped same day ! 🥹💞💞💞 My eras tour merch was awesome! Lol such great pieces, such a fun show.