Reviews (22)Great Thank you for visiting please come back sometime!! Amazing as always!! Definitely recommend!! Beautiful items, great quality! Love them!! Highly recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💜🥰🙏 you are so kind friend thank you!! Wonderful honest and friendly fast buyer Beautiful jewelry, fast shipping, and great quality service!Thank you so much you’re very kind!! 💜💜 I always appreciate your company in my room!! I can’t wait til your in your own show and I can come hang out!! Another spectacular pickup!!! Amazing seller!!! Fastest shipper on Whatnot!!! Don’t believe me? Order something!Thank you for every bit of your kindness and being one of the best buyer on what not Packaging was good delivery was fast and my order was perfect! I am very happy with my purchase!
Thank you!Thank you too you are so sweet and I’m happy we are friends 💜 great buyer and I can’t wait to see the things you have in your show Love all my bracelets. Very pretty. Shipped fast and arrived fast. Best seller on here by far. Highly recommend buying from her ❤️❤️❤️God bless you my friend thank you for your kindness you are a great friend and buyer!! :) I also hope that your shows do well and that you are blessed in many ways 💜💜 keep going you got this! Such a sweet seller! I bought some amazing beaded pens and they were so good. Price is right and shipping was so fast. Highly recommend 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷You are so kind thank you!! Very sweet buyer always knows the right words to say to make your day!! I’m blessed to be friends with you Very good.Thank you very much and I hope you continue to visit my show in the future!! :) Ohhhh so cute. Loulee will love them. Packing was careful and safe. Shipping quick. Thank you so much for sharing your creative work!I ❤️ that name it’s so cute I’ve never heard LouLee before I have a friend named Laura Lee I appreciate your company on my show thank you for your support friend 💜 Beautiful handmade jewelry I’m so happy you like them thank you for hanging out during the show please come back sometime!! Thank you love them I’m happy you are happy with them!!! 💖 Thank you You’re very welcome I hope to see you in my room again when I go you are very sweet and kind and I’m praying for you Another 10 out of 10 experience! Thank you!!!I’m so happy you’re happy with them thank you so much!!! Super fast shipping!!! Amazing seller! Get the good deals before her jewelry goes viral!!!!Thank you!!! I appreciate you very much!! 5 ✨ buyer! Omg love these!! Thanks so much! She’s amazing! Her live was so fun! She’s a new seller and is already rocking it!
I highly recommend!!!
Now let’s talk about the bracelets!
They are amazing and definitely even prettier in person!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🥰💖 you are so sweet! I have been blessed to become your friend thank you for all of the kind words!! You are also amazing and your show is great with chill vibes cute transfers and great prices keep rocking it Very sweet seller!💖💖🥰 aww thank you it was so nice to meet you and I hope you come back and hang out with me sometime you’re so sweet and cool. Thank you again Amazing seller!!! Fantastic value!!! Super fast shipping!!! If you catch a show, BUY!!! The pieces look even better in hand!!!😍🤩😍🤩😍It is always wonderful to see you in my shows!! Great buyer!! Your support means the world to me thank you!! 😊