Reviews (421)Sweetest seller with beautiful items! 🤍 cannot WAIT to wear my things! exactly as described. would recommend! Thank you so much for my cute dress! Was not expecting it to be washed— I appreciate it so much!🫶🏼🌸 Love your shows and all the items you have! Looking forward to the next one! Everything as described! So happy with my purchases. Thank you!!! Good condition with stains on the edges of the legs, probably from oants dragging on the floor. Otherwise In good preloved condition. Thank you so much for my items! Everything arrived in great condition and was exactly as described. Seller really knows how to handpick high-quality clothing. I’m so happy with my purchases! Amazing 🤩 packing was so cute! TYSM ✨❤️ I love my order!! Thank you 🩷 All of the pieces I have gotten from Eli have absolutely been so beautiful. It is always so fun to join the showcases. Wonderful items! Excellent WhatNot Seller! TYSM! 😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great item 👍 will surely shop from you again. Thanks 😊 wrapped beautiful. loved everything