Reviews (537)🔥🔥Amazing Deals🔥🔥
💜❤️💜 Thanx a bunch,
💕Love Desert 🌙🌵🤠
❤️💖🧡💛💚💙💜
🖐 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 It was a fun show. I got so many great items I need for my home. All my items where great quality. Good packaging and fast shipping. Thank you! Welcome Back Friend 🎉❤️!! Great fast paced good vibe energy…such a fun live sale show. Thanks for the amazing deals. My orders arrived quickly, packaged with care, and everything is such awesome quality. If you have not been to @ivonchas shows, you are missing out! ❤️🔥 Beautiful items / Beautiful, fun seller! 💜 Best deals on what not !! 💕 thank you I love it all thank you great like always ♥️ Love your shows, the trivia is fun! thank you 😊 great like always ♥️ The maxi dress is perfect! Great deals! Will shop again 😁 Jean jacket and jeans were exactly as described...great like new condition. My items shipped quick and packaged very well. You have to check out her shows. Great energy and fun! Loved your show! The items were beautiful! Thanks for the gift.l thank you my kids liked there new items thank you... great seller 😁