Reviews (160)Thanks so much for Ivy’s lovely stickers! She is a super professional seller who truly specializes in character carvings. On top of being sweet and warm, she is a bright, gorgeous young woman who knows her shop's style and vision inside out! Not only is she knowledgeable about crystals, but she also knows her stuff when it comes to skincare. I highly recommend dropping by her live stream—you'll definitely leave with great finds and insights. Highly recommended! ✨💖You’re very welcome, thank you so much for your kind words. I take great pride in my business and value every customer and viewer in my shows 😁 I love meeting so many amazing people on this platform! I absolutely love everything I received … the deodorant smells amazing I’ve been using it and the cream … love it I’m so glad you love everything! If there’s ever anything you need let me know! I hope everything brings you much healing and comfort! Works great on his rough nose. Looks normal again. I did not think it would work so fast. Thank you and I will be back. This was my 2nd time purchasing your items and you did not disappoint! Fast and careful shipping too 🥰I’m so glad you’re happy with your purchase! The power of natural remedies is so unmatched. The pet balm has been a game changer with my furbabies too! i was so excited opening my package. Ivys Crystals has THE cutest 3D freebie- I got a tiny gecko that i absolutely 💯 LOVE!! and stickers I loved. The packaging is extremely nice - i recommend buying from this shop!! Never disappointed!!I am so glad you that you love your order and that it brought you much excitement! I hope to see you in my future shows! Ivy has awesome items. I love the natural items and how transparent she is with ingredients. I’m so glad you’re happy with your products. I always strive to be transparent about everything. Too many companies aren’t transparent so strive to be that business people can truly trust! Awesome products!!! I’m so glad you love all of your products! soooo lux!! love it all, tysm 🖤You’re very welcome! I’m glad you love your clean skincare! Awesome seller, very well packaged, very fast shipping! 😊🔥 thank you!! Thank you so much for your review! If there’s ever anything you’re looking for let me know, and I look forward to you being in my future shows! I loved your show. So sweet and informative. Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you for being so helpful and accommodating. I will be back❣️I’m so glad I could assist you and look forward to seeing you in my future shows! If there is ever a specific scent you’re looking for please let me know. Or if you have any questions or want anymore information don’t hesitate to reach out! 😁 Perfect in every way! I’m glad you love your order! 😁 Amazing seller. And amazing prices. I absolutely love my afghanite Squirtles 🩵 thank you!😊 I’m so glad! I’ll see if I can find a bigger one 😁 Quick delivery and very well packaged. Good place to get carvings no one is carrying. Thank you for the Pokémon!You’re very welcome! I’m glad you love your items! love it all Ty so much for hanging on to the Chihuahua for me 😉😀👍💯❤️You’re very welcome! I’m glad you are happy with your items! my coworker loves him says hes absolutely adorable she also loved the stickersI’m glad your coworker loved their gift and free stickers! fast shipping and unique items!! Thank you! I’m glad that you enjoy your order! Ivy is amazing!!! love her stuff. So many carving, she has character carvings no one else has!!!Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love your items! love my little totoro ❤️I’m so glad you are happy with your order! Absolutely amazing collection! Thank you! I’m glad you love your order! they are amazing love them thank youYou’re welcome! I’m glad you love your order! tooo cute .. ill be back ty 😊 🙏 💓 You’re welcome! I’m glad you love your minis! Beautiful Pieces.I’m glad I was able to help you add items to your collection! Love all of myitems. Thank you sooo much You’re very welcome, I’m glad you’re happy with your order ! Great crystals. Perfect packaging. Thank you!