Reviews (59)Thank you for all the amazing items! Great deals!! Absolutely LOVE this seller! She has quality items along with a sparkling personality which make her shows a fun and entertaining experience. I can't wait to see more of her shows. Loved ur show you and ur husband were awesome. I will be back. Great deal and quick shipping. Diapers are made better than the ones I purchased from PetCo and tons cheaper. These have snaps to add bows I love Sirwally so much! Always receive what I order!! Was really happy with this seller. Her and her husband do an amazing job. Have bought from them a few times. Received a broken pet harness Good deals and fast shipping!! I ordered new puppy pads. They were in packaging . I’m very happy with how quickly products arrived. I placed order on 19th and they arrived 22nd. They were very well packaged. I would recommend shopping with Sirwally! I always return to sellers who ship promptly.
Quick shipping! Received items as presented, packaged carefully. My pups are loving everything!! Thank you😊🫶 Great deals and fast shipping!! Overall happy, but one item I received was only the pet collar and not the electric dog fence as advertised 😢 Great hosts and very chill.
Amazing deals!! Love everything Ty🫶🫶🫶 love my purchases very fast shipping Amazing stuff. It fits my dog but she hates the diaper. Lol! Can't wait to bid more for what you have in the future. Thank you! Great show , tons of amazing deals ! Quick shipping