Reviews (798)I love everything :) thank you Love it just as shown, thank you. Everything came in perfect 😍 Amazing seller! My favorite on WhatNot! I will definitely buy again! Thanks! loved everything foresure i will buy again tysm🥰😄 Love my purchase! ❤️ Everything arrived safely and was exactly as described. Super happy with my order and the whole buying experience. Excited to receive my next purchase! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jacey always has great items in her shop, and fantastic deals! Great deals and a fun show! Always great items and fast delivery! Jacey is super kind and engaging. I love her shows! Jacey is one of my favorite sellers on whatnot! Such a genuine person and clothes are in impeccable condition!! Thank you! The best! Everything is super affordable and adorable! Love!Bailey!! You are so kind!! Thank you so so much for your support and kind review! Everything was perfect! Love Jacey 💛
You have got yourself a customer that will keep coming back. Love everything. Shipping was so fast. Thank you Jacey! I appreciate you SO much!! Thank you💕☺️ Jacey is great! Everything came neatly packaged and fast Fantastic seller with amazing deals! Amazing deals on baby/kids items. Quick shipping. Host is great and very accommodating. The pink sleeper runs small- my 6mo old baby is way to big for it, however it did fit my 3mo old neighbors baby. The wondernation slip on shoes have a area where the sole is coming away from the shoe itself so those will prob have to hit the trash after a wear. But I do like the seller she was very upbeat during her show Hi Sarah!
I am so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your purchases. Had I noticed the issue with the shoes I would definitely not have sent them. I appreciate your honest feedback and will make sure to look closer at items moving forward! Please message me if you would like and I’m happy to make it right!
Best,
Jacey Happy with everything I received. ☺️ The package came quickly and all the items were as expected! The seller is so sweet