Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
jackieb1977
Jackie B
Message
Follow
5.0 (9
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
16
Sold
247
Following
•
180
Followers
5.0 (9
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
16
Sold
247
Following
•
180
Followers
Come check out my bin. I love to craft and collect crystals. I will be entering some of the items I have made or selling some of my crystals.
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261010-0100
Reviews (9)
littleerocks2004
10/5/2026
5.0
thank you so much for this!
See more
crystalgardennh
9/14/2026
5.0
Wonderful stands and great seller!!!!!
See more
B
brodonna16222
8/25/2026
5.0
Love my purchase, quality is great and I ordered more
See more
B
brodonna16222
8/25/2026
5.0
Good quality and quick delivery
See more