Reviews (107)love my 2 custom pokemon chains and the other figurines and acrylics. Loved my purchases! Sweet seller with such a wide variety of items. Thank you. 💜 Awesome seller, awesome givvy!! : ) 😁📬‼️ THANKS AGAIN, THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE!! I ADORE YOU VERY MUCH GIRLY YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND. Much LOVE CHICA 💜💜 I WILL BE BACK. Excellent communication! Thanks so much for the fun pieces! Very nice items thank you Fabulous choices and enjoyed the show! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! WONDERFUL ITEMS!!! I WILL BE BACK AGAIN! SUPER LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING ALSO. Always love my items from you! Tysm! 💜 super cute beads, tysm 💕 cant wait for your next show, ty for the freebie Thank you they are beautiful can’t wait to create something using them Loved my items! Everything arrived quickly and as described. Thank you so much ❤️ 🚨 𝔸𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕥 • 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕀𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕤 • 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤 • 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 • 𝔽𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣
💐🫶 ⋆.˚✮𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦✮˚.⋆ 🫶💐 needed these beads 😊 🙏 😊 🙏 Beautiful little nail charms! Tysm 🖤🖤🖤 Everything is perfect! I love all of these 🩷🩷🩷 Great Grabs! I love all my cute pieces Great items! Very nice shows. Thanks so much for all your help! Happy with my items! Thanks again!