Reviews (34)absolutely fantastic pieces. so happy with them. fast posting, well packaged. jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review I am delighted you love your pieces 😊❤️ delighted! thanks so much Jackie. all georgous and lovely qualityjackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Always a pleasure thank you xx Thank you so much Jackie 💚jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
My pleasure thanks for your support xx Love my purchase as per usual 💚jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks so much for your kind review and for coming back for more ❤️😊 thankyou jackie. lively things, and thankyou for the beautiful earings jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
My pleasure Sally thank you for continuing to support. I really appreciate you xx ❤️😊 Thank you Jackie, I love my purchases they are lovely gifts for my family and they were packed well and delivered on time. Love the sponge bob image and the key ring hahaha you were right 🤣😂😊🫶jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
I hate to say I told you so but….. 😂 Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for popping in today it means a lot xx ❤️😊 Pretty jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Glad you like your jewellery please do come again 😊❤️ Lovely items, great seller. Thank you.jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review enjoy your jewellery! I hope you had a lovely holiday 😊❤️ Beautiful jewellery as always, highly recommend xxjackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks again for your ongoing support I’m delighted you love your jewellery xx❤️😊 lovely jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks for your ongoing support Sally it means a lot xx ❤️😊 Gorgeous items at fabulous prices! I’ll definitely be buying from this lovely seller again 🙂jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I’m delighted you love the pieces you bought xx 😊❤️ lovely as always thankyou jackiejackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Bless you Sally. Thanks so much for keep coming back! Xx Love my earrings and the special gift 💝 jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thank you Jasmine I’m so happy you love your earrings. 😊❤️ I received my parcel and everything arrived safely, and I loved each piece. Lovely seller and I recommend her *****jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks so much Helen for your lovely review. So glad you love the pieces! 😊❤️ thankyou Jackie. delighted with them .would love to see you on our live stream. 5pm Saturday. Melksham arcade, Instagram live xjackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks Sally! They were lovely weren’t they? I have many more treasures ….. 🙂🙃🙂😊 Will do my best to join x My second order from Jackie and again I was thrilled to receive my package. A truly lovely seller. Thank you for bringing a little sunshine in to my life! ☀️jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Aw thanks so much Sophie. You have a great eye for beautiful things and I hope you enjoy all your new pieces. Thanks for coming back it means so much! Xx ❤️😊 really lovely items thankyou! I'm wearing the tiger necklace already! jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks so much Sally for taking the time to leave a review. Delighted you are straight in wearing one of the pieces ❤️😊xx Jackie, finding your jewellery live sale was an absolute joy! I received my parcel today and I am in love with every single item I purchased! I can't choose a favourite! Thank you also for packing it all so well and with such care. I'll be back for sure! Xjackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
It was my pleasure and I’m so delighted you love all your purchases. Thank you so much for your lovely review and I look forward to seeing you in a live again soon! ❤️😊 xx Gorgeous jewellery thank you xxjackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks again for coming back for more, enjoy your jewellery 😊❤️ Beautiful little ornaments for my granddaughters they love them. And thank you for the extra gifts 🎁. jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
You are very welcome Kate I’m delighted to hear your granddaughters loved them! Thanks for your support 😊 My first purchase and I’m not disappointed. Some beautiful pieces and unusual that you don’t see other sellers have as some are vintage. Arrived quickly and well packaged, I’ll be back as I’m a magpie! 🤣🥰🥰jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review and for being a returning customer it means a lot! I hope you enjoy your second haul as much as the first! Thanks again 😊❤️ perfect thank you 😊 jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it’s much appreciated 😊 Great seller, lovingly packaged thank you jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thanks so much Claire for your purchases and taking the time to leave such a kind review. ❤️ fab items as always jackiejdesigns_and_moreSeller
Thank you again Helen for your purchases and your kind review is much appreciated 😊❤️