Reviews (236)Beautiful jewelry at great prices. Thank you for all the goodies and extras! Such a great seller! Has beautiful jewelry and is very kind and generous to her buyers. Package was safely shipped. Thanks In love with Jackie’s jewelry options and I can’t miss any shows. Thank you for the extra resin item, I absolutely adore everything! I absolutely love everything I get from Jackie! I received my package from you today and I was completely impressed!!! Thank you so very much!!! I really appreciate it!!!😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing resin items at resin show. Thank you for thinking of me with the extra items ❤️ everything was great! beautiful and useful resin art pieces!!! thanks for the jewerly as gifts!! cant wait to buy more! Jackie is an incredible seller with a wonderful wealth of knowledge about jewelry! I love her and her jewelry! Jackie is the best and has amazing high quality items. Thank you for the extra items!! I absolutely love this seller! She has so much knowledge on jewelry and her lives are so much fun! I always look forward to her shows! Love this seller so much! Such a sweetheart, and has such beautiful things with such great prices, thank you as always!! 💖 Thank you for the beautiful treasures! I love Jackie’s shows, she has the best jewelry at great prices! Thank you! Pretty jewelry!! Thank you! I love my items thank you so much. the coro brooch was chipped and the rose had fallen out in the bag when I got it. but that's okay, I just threw it away. I'm happy with the rest of the jewelry. thank you so much. love love the necklaces. I love the format Jackie used in the show I attended. You bid and then you pick something on the table which she scans for us quite often. She also uses a spin the wheel game. It was such a fun experience. Thank you!
Another fun show with Jackie and incredible items. Thank you! Wonderful jewelry. Great show atmosphere!