Reviews (1,093)Amazing find! So cute in person! Always amazing! Thank you 💞 Such a fun and colorful dress, thank you! great vintage wool sweater These are my favorite pieces I’ve ever purchased on whatnot!!! 💕 I love love LOVE these 2!! Thank you Jackie, I love it so much and your streams! Beautiful pieces. Thank you so much ❤️ Amazing givey. Can’t wait to shop your store! Simply could not be better! 🖤🖤🖤 what a beautiful givvy. the mother of pearl birds are just my vibe. and the apron is my favorite color, very unique crosstitch details. tysm ANGEL OF A HUMAN; JACKIE RABBITS ALWAYS DELIVERS PREMIUM dopamine 🤭🤟🏻 ilysm my girl! The sweetest little apron I ever did see ❤️ Love all my hats so much!! Thank you!!! 💕 Thank you so much, the box was packaged so cutely and I loved the extra vintage flowers you included ! So happy with the hats . I can’t wait to see your next hat show 😍 Fast shipping and amazing packaging! fun shows thank you so much my friend 💖