Reviews (67)Beautiful item I purchased fast shipping will buy again from her !! Very cute giveaway, thank you. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Items as described. Thank you for the Giveaway. I love the socks and the stickers were very cute! Love my order so much! Thank you so so much! Amazing seller! ❤️ Love everything! Thank you ❤️i’m glad to hear! thank you so much 🩷🩷🥹 Amazing items! 🩷 thank you! Arrived as described. New with tags. Thank you. thank you for your review 🩷🩷 This JellyCat is SO adorable!!!! My Granddaughter is going to absolutely love it!!!! Thank you SO much!!! yayyy! I appreciate you for the kind words🩷 No tags thank you for your review. if you go back to the video receipt I never mentioned it had tags 🩷 Love my lulu leggings!! Excellent condition and came super quick i’m glad you love, thank you🩷 The seller was very sweet her prices were awesome the items were as described in euc & nwt thank you I would definitely recommend buying and supporting this seller
I hope you get back into the dental field 🤗Aweee, thank you so much for the kind words!! I’ll for sure consider it😊🙈 PERFECT love this seller!! 10/10!!!!
Amazing! I think this is my favorite packaged I’ve ever received thank you so much 💝I love to hear that!!! thank you so much🥰🥰 love all my items! all of them are in perfect condition, i will definitely be purchasing from this lovely seller again❤️ Love it all! Especially that Alo jacket. Thxi’m so happy to hear, thank you!!!! thanks so much everything love everything it was perfect! 😍 ❤️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟