Reviews (104)Fast shipping and good stuff Shipping was very quick card was in a topps black sealed mag but the seal was a little ripped and there was a sticker on the mag but it's all good very nice seller will purchase again! Good experience but was sold in a mag and labeled as in a mag and arrived in toploader but besides that great sell fast shipping. Free Mosaic Joker, awesome! Awesome! Cards came well packed and in perfect condition. Loved the show! Great cards! Thank you! thanks for the cam ward card awesome host and friend thanks Very nice guy and has some cool cards and it came shipped well! thanks so much 🙏 awesome host did not receive what I purchased. he followed up and said there wasn't anything he could do about it. I asked what I could do about it and you didn’t tell me, sorry! it is amazing how he shipped the things because i love him Got what I bid for and in great condition. Will return for more shows. Great Auction. Lov’n the shohei pickups. Arrived on time and well packaged.