Reviews (51)Cards are in horrible condition Thanks for the card - Fantastic Seller Great seller! Items arrived as described and packaged carefully I wasn’t expecting mint or near mint cards, but most cards would be considered heavily played/damaged. The packaging also had two card shippers with the cards sandwiched in between them. A few cards were sleeved but most were not. spent over 40 dollars and the cards weren’t shipped in sleeves jackyl_and_hyde_tradinSeller
thanks for the review but they did come with top loaded ones on outside and two ding protection and bubble mailer!I shared plenty times might not be top loaded but will be shipped protected. I received all the cards in great condition. Thank you Best box of items I’ve ever gotten 🫶🏼💯 thank you soooooo much 💕💕💕💕 Love everything Thank You
Each piece was as described! Will be back to shop your closet again. Thanks so much Outstanding product. 100% recommended. Not all of the cards were even in penny sleeves. I don’t know if they were scratched before, but all the chromes are now. And for about $8 i spent on shipping Id expect better. Great sellers. Good variety of products.